Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update.......

I know that it feels like forever since I posted on my blog. Since I posted about the DT reveal, DH and I have decided to become home owners. So we have spent day after day after day searching for a home. We have seen so many listings and seen so few within our budget and space requirements.


We found our house on Wednesday and put an offer in and we are now just waiting to hear back. In the meantime I'm dreaming about my soon (hopefully) to be scrap room. No longer will I have to share space in our bedroom! That is probably the most exciting thing! The second being the large fenced in yard that I can turn my kids out into so I can scrap!!!


While all of my energy has been fixated on this one area of my life, I have forgotten to post the DT Reveal over at the Creative Scrappers blog. I have also completed my second assignment for them and will more than likely be posting sneak peaks of that within the next couple of days!!


So let me know what you think of my DT reveal. The sketch was by Monika Martinson...



No comments: