Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

House Drama.....

Here it is.... the day before Thanksgiving and I guess the one thing I have to be thankful for is that the financing on our house is done and we will finally get to close on Friday. After many extensions, heartache, letdowns and drama it will finally be over. I was supposed to leave on Monday for West Virginia but that trip got postponed indefinitely until the house stuff is taken care of. :( My Dad and kids were disappointed as was I, but I am thankful for our house and the fact that my kiddos will now have a new home with a big backyard and we won't have to worry about apartment living anymore. I am so happy!! Here is a picture of our new home.

No comments: