Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Where have I been????

It feels like years since I've been anywhere near my blog! Moving into the new house, getting Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years over with, then Abby's 5th birthday and then Superbowl!! Whew... I'm exhausted just writing about it!!

I am finally feeling crafty again and it helps having a scraprooom all to myself!! So creating is easier with everything where I can see it! I have found a few challenges that I am going to participate in to get me motivated scrapping again.

My DT term with Creative Scrappers ended at the 1st of January and I am so thankful for the time I got to spend crafting with some very creative ladies!!! A BIG thanks to them for letting me be a part of their wonderful online community!! If you ever get a chance, go over and check them out!!

So now that I am back in the swing of things, here is my first layout created in my new scrap room in my new home and in a new year!! What a combination!! Maybe it will be my lucky one!! This one was created for a contest over at PageMaps. When you have time you should definitely check it out!! Here is the original sketch!









2 comments:

Mary said...

Sooo pretty!!! I love it!
Great job on the sketch... chicka! GOOD LUCK!

Julia said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I really love your work - you have great talent!!