Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

JPS Challenge

Wow!! I am so excited!! I just finished a layout using the yummy papers from the MM Sabrina Line!! I LOVE pink, so it goes without saying that I just had to have that line!! I searched the web over for a picture so you could see it, but I was out of luck!! :(

I can't post the layout yet since it is part of a scrap challenge that our little scrap group put together! It is a neat idea that I borrowed from an online community and just thought it would get our group out of our sluggish post Holiday slump!!! I'll be sure to post the picture later!! Just had to let out a little excitement!! LOL

1 comment:

April said...

can't wait to see how everyone's layouts turn out!