Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Getting my Scrappin Mojo back!!

WooHoo!! I'm feeling great!! I've spent a lot of time getting my scrap room organized, purged a TON of old product, gotten some new ideas and applied them to some projects! I've tried some things that I've always wanted to try and just never got around to. And I have a lot of old school techniques that I'm attempting to revive on some newer, fresher paper and layout ideas!! I feel more creative now than I have in years!! What a wonderful feeling. I'm still trying to take some pictures and/or scan in all of the projects I've been working on. I will post them as I get them on the computer!! For now, these are some cards that I have been working on getting ready to submit for a DT call. I had a 6X6 SEI paper pad laying around that I just couldn't bring myself to part with, so I made use of it with these cards! I was really pleased with the results and hope you like them too!!


I think this one is just sweet......


I may just give this one to my sweetie for Valentine's Day this year!! ;) This was my first attempt at machine sewing on a card and using 3D elements on a card. (Makes it hard to stuff in an envelope!!!) lol


My second attempt at using a few less 3D elements!

This one didn't scan very well due to the drastic contrast between the brown and the pale pink shimmer paper. :( I was a little disappointed since this card is one of my favs! I really like the simplicity of the design and it remind me a little of stamping.... maybe.. a little....ok so maybe not so much.. hahaha!!

I hope you like these and keep coming back often to check out my blog!! I have some really new stuff coming soon and some things that might surprise you!

1 comment:

April said...

cute cards! I've been doing a lot of purging myself! When the crop is at my place in March, it'll be a mini-garage sale, I'm afraid! LOL We're putting our house on the market in a few weeks! haha!