Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My day today

Well, today was my birthday! I turned 35! WOW it feel like only yesterday I was just a little kid with no responsibilities! LOL Those days are long gone!! Now I am blessed with 3 beautiful children and a wonderful husband who just makes me smile. I am the luckiest girl alive!! He especially knows how to make me really happy!! My birthday festivities kicked off with me getting to sleep in until 10:30am!! Then I did some laundry (no requirements today, just felt a little lazy for not doing anything! ) and just kinda hung around the house playing with the kids until this evening. For my birthday he got me

1) A zutter bind it all!! I just love that they are now pink!! Totally matches my scrap room...
2) the Your Story laminating and book binding machine and
3) a new espresso/latte maker!!! WOOHOO!!

I thought I was in heaven!! Then his mom came over and watched the kiddos while he took me out to Outback for dinner and then we spent some time just walking around the mall and talking. After we got home then we all celebrated with cake and ice cream. I just love my man!!

I just had a really nice day and I thought I would share it with all my scrappy buddies!!

3 comments:

April said...

Sounds like you had a wonderfully scrappy good birthday! Never would have thought you were 35!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Happy Birthday Angel, I hope you had a good day! Welcome to Scrap Attack - please make yourself at home and join in the fun!

Becky Fleck said...

Hi Angel and happy belated birthday from Becky at PageMaps! I emailed you last Thursday (2/19) to let you know that you were the winner of the Friday Free-For-All sketch contest on the PageMaps blog. I haven't heard back from you and wondered if maybe the email got spammed? I've announced you as the winner and showed off your wonderful page! Please check your email and see if you received one from me, ok? If not, email me at becky@pagemaps.com.

Thanks and kudos once again!

Becky @ PageMaps