Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Back at it again!!

This weekend was really rough on me!!! I am having some procedures done that will shut down the baby-making oven for good. I have 3 beautiful children, but if I keep having them.....they will all never get a completed scrapbook!! LOL
The first of my 3 procedures was Friday morning. I had a historoscopy DNC. Checking for cancer cells, etc. Just making sure my uterus is healthy. I seemed fine, since it was an out patient procedure, came home took my meds, and at 6pm didn't feel too bad. So I went with my friend Robyn to a Stampin Up party at another friends house. I was fine until about 9:30pm and then my whole world kind of fell apart. The numbness wore off and I couldn't stop the pain even with the meds. I seriously thought I was dying!!! So I spent the rest of the weekend in bed with that amazing man of mine waiting on me hand and foot, sleeping in until 1pm everyday, and not being asked to do anything!!
So today, feeling much better I check my blog and see a new comment on my birthday post!! I was so excited to see that I had won the Friday Free For All contest over at Page Maps!! Becky posted my winning layout on the blog and said some super sweet things about it. I can't tell you how excited I am!!! It was a really beautiful sketch and I had such a good time working on it!! Plus it has a picture of that beautiful little blond girl I'm so fond of!!! It is posted in an earlier post on my blog if you want to take a look at it!!

So now, I've been working on some projects using my zutter BIA and will be posting pics of that tomorrow!!! AND I almost forgot!! Here is my layout for the JPS Scrap Challenge. Once again I used a half-map from Page Maps archives to do this layout. It was beautiful, I just love their stuff!!


1 comment:

Terri Moore said...

Beautiful layout! And love your 'stupid' blog. :-)