Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

More layouts done!!

WooHoo!! I feel like I am on a roll and don't want to slow down. I have joined a few message boards and been taking advantage of the challenges they have been providing to keep my mojo going!! Some are sketches, some are croppy catting, some are just techniques! Anyhow I am loving it and when I'm not cropping, I'm sleeping!! I'm very proud of these layouts. I made them using leftover papers from my Scrappy Gourmet March 08 Featured Designer Kit that I purchased last year! Mary Shirley is an awesom designer and you should defiinitely go over to the SG and check out her newest kit!! Just don't buy the last one!! It is mine!! LOL







This next one is from some Pink Paisley that I just HAD to have and then was afraid to cut it cause it is just too beautiful!!! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. They look great and you really are on a role. I really like the 1st two with the girls. You ROCK!!!

Debbie Sherman said...

Love these Angel!!

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

LOVE the my cowboy layout! It works great with the pink!