Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Visit from a friend!!!

I was so excited Wednesday to have a friend come into town... the circumstances that brought her here were not the best, but I so wanted to see her. She moved away 7 months ago and it just really stinks!! We spent half the day together Wednesday and then had dinner Thursday evening and she came to stay at my place Thursday night! Friday we went out to dinner with Marisol and Kerry (our other 2 best buds!!) at Daruma's Japanese Steakhouse!! I had sushi for the first time (Mary's idea) and then we all went out for tattoo's!! Such a girl bonding moment!! LOL We spent the day running around between errands and shopping and a SU Party (at Robyn's another best bud!!) and then finally crashing back at the house to drink coffee and wait for 3am to get here! Then we packed up the car and I drove her to Orlando to catch her flight back to West Virginia. :( Such a sad day for me!! BUT I will get to see her next weekend! We are going up to visit my family and Mary!! Is another tattoo in my future??? We'll see!! Here is a pic of my recent tat!!

Photobucket

No comments: