Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

My Mojo is here to stay....

Or at least I hope so! I have really been enjoying my room and seem to be getting a lot more done these days! I am enjoying some of the MB's that I am a member of and the challenges are too numerous to count! This is a Croppy Cat challenge over at {SAS}sy . Basically the challenger picks out a member gallery, and you visit that gallery and choose a layout to lift from. This is my lift of her original! It was really fun and a great way to try out things that you might not normally do!! I really enjoyed it and you all should check out their MB. It is loads of fun over there!! AND it is a bonus that you get a lot of scrapping done with all the challenges!!

5 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Glad you are having fun Angel! Love the lift, it's so pretty!!

Dria said...

Beautiful Layout. You have a fun blog.

Pat said...

You did a great job with your page. Love the header on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page!

Terri Moore said...

Beautiful page, Angel. Love the colors and the pic rocks!