Welcome to my blog..

This is what I consider my scrapbook blog!! Anything scrapbook related that I do, you will see it here!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!!!

I hope everyone out there in blog-land has a very happy drinking holiday!! :) We all need an excuse to drink more right!! I'm a closet lush!! LOL Just kidding!! I would never get up before noon...... oh well.. maybe 2 o'clock!!

Anywhoo!! I finally got my scraproom set up about a month ago and was catching some flack from fellow scrappers about not posting pics! So I figured (since I'm drunk j/k) that I would go ahead and do that now!! Warning: Images contain pink! I can't help it!! I love that color!! :)

This is the view from the left rear of the room.....
Photobucket
This is the view from the right rear of the room....
Photobucket
This is the view from the living room.....
Photobucket
This is my printing station.....
Photobucket
This is my computer, photo editing, cricut desk.....
Photobucket
This is some media center storage (above my binding station)
Photobucket
This is my binding station....
Photobucket
My MM Embellishment Center...
Photobucket
My Clip it Up's and storage.....
Photobucket

That's it!! I spend the majority of my time in here!! :)

2 comments:

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

Wow Angel, what an awesome scrappy space! I am so jealous, it looks amazing! Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too!

Larajc said...

Your scrap space is amazing...I want ot come and play!